We are pleased to announce our newest Early Childhood Program located at St. Valentine, at 236 Hoover Avenue in Bloomfield, NJ.
This Early Childhood Program offers affordable early care and education for children 2½-5 years of age. Our curriculum, the High Scope Approach to Learning, is a developmentally appropriate, research-based curriculum aligned with the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards: Preschool Teaching and Learning Expectations. Active learning is the central element. Children learn through direct, hands-on experiences with people, objects, events, and ideas. Qualified teachers offer guidance to actively support and challenge the children throughout their educational journey.
At the Early Childhood Program you can expect:
Our childcare services are available Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and is designed to meet the needs of working parents.
- A staff / child ratio of 2:15
- Flexible schedules: part-time or full-time, drop in care
- Breakfast and two snacks, which are served daily (parents provide lunch)
- Special activities and field trips that are planned throughout the school year
- Assistance with potty training
- A professional staff who have a love and passion for teaching and learning
If you're looking for an affordable, quality Early Childhood Program within a warm, loving, and supportive environment, please give us a call at 973-266-7944 or email email@example.com. We will be happy to discuss our program with you.